our mission is clear
With our experience and proven track-record of success, we can gladly step in and up to help you plan, manage and lead your team through the change process.
There will be some hick-ups, yes.
But we’ll make sure it is as friction-free as it can be.
What We Do
manage the change
Are YOU ready to adapt your approach and fine-tune your journey and to ensure that your change is managed and communicated appropriately? Try us.
Change before you have to!
Activity Deep Dive And Role Description
what does a change consultant do?
- Conduct impact analysis of business solutions on existing organisation processes, roles, principles, facilities and information technology and guides others to understand the impact
- Identify and presents gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition
- Develop change strategies, training strategies and associated planning to support business readiness and adoption of the solution
- Participate in the integration and deployment activities relevant to the organizational change discipline (i.e., training, communication plans, rewards & recognition, etc.)
- Participate in project delivery and quality assurance of business change, organisation, training and communications (Methodology).
- Manage client expectations and balances the needs of the corporation with end-user satisfaction (Relationship Management).
- Consult through superior delivery skills, client relations and provide guidance while supplying relevant subject matter expertise
- Communicate in both formal and informal settings including medium to large sized groups of key decision makers at the executive level; tailor presentations to needs and interests of the audience
- Potentially assist in developping articles and white papers covering areas of expertise (Communication)